It is the most comprehensive programme available for professionals from financial institutions, foundations, NGOs, impact investing funds and social enterprises to come together and develop best practice in this exciting and emerging field.
• Develop an impact investing strategy and action plan for you or your organisation
• Discover innovative impact investments from around the world
• Conduct due diligence and manage conflicts in complex networks of stakeholders
• Identify and execute deals that yield financial, social and environmental returns
• Deliver and measure impact for effective communication of results
The programme is directed by Gayle Peterson and Professor Alex Nicholls, with pioneering leaders from the impact investing world. We will share first-hand experience of completing transactions in emerging markets, with executives from Latin America’s first impact investing fund, Asia and the CEO of Summit Development investing across sub-Saharan Africa.
Discussions will focus on the latest innovations from the impact investment industry including: impact measurement, gender lens investing, the global growth of social and development impact bonds as an instrument to tackle some of society’s toughest problems, how national governments can use policy as an accelerator to stimulate their local economies, and investments from Big Society Capital, Bridges Ventures and Clearly So.
All participants prepare their own action plan in small groups, with the opportunity to discuss and refine this with industry leaders and peers from across the globe. You will build your professional network during the week and into the future as a member of the Oxford Business Alumni.
EVPA member organisations are entitled to our organisational partner rate of 15% if they send 3 delegates.
Use the following form to search our website