Their programme is for professionals from development agencies, family offices, financial institutions, foundations, government, impact investing funds, NGOs, philanthropists and social enterprises looking to develop scalable actions plans to the world’s toughest challenges.
• Develop a social finance strategy and action plan for you or your organisation
• Discover global innovations which focus on taking social finance solutions to scale
• Define scale and ways to measure impact for Big Bets – high risk, bold investments
• Share research on Hybrid and Layered Capital approaches
• Explore Crowd Funding and Co-Finance models
The programme is directed by Gayle Peterson. They draw on the latest research conducted through the Skoll Centre for Social Entrepreneurship by Professor Alex Nicholls, their Academic Director. His research covers the broader areas of social entrepreneurship and social innovation which encompasses social finance and impact investing. Alex released the first comprehensive book on Social Finance and this up-to-date research is used as the basis for all the key sessions he delivers on the programme.
The programme will focus on discussing the latest disruptive global innovations in the social finance sector. You will gain an understanding of innovative financial instruments used in the industry namely catalytic philanthropy, crowdfunding, co-operative and mutual finance, programme and mission related investments, public private partnerships, sustainable finance and new approaches including the Zuckerberg Chan LLC model and Jack Ma Trusts.
EVPA member organisations are entitled to our organisational partner rate of 15% if they send 3 delegates.
Use the following form to search our website