The EVPA Gathering of Leaders sees EVPA’s full members get together once a year in Venice. The event offers a unique opportunity for an open exchange of ideas and experiences amongst prominent players within the venture philanthropy and social investment field in Europe.
• Brings together the CEOs of Europe’s top venture philanthropy organisations
• Is the ‘Davos’ of VP, a ‘macro’ forum of ideas that reflects the priorities and trends of the future of our sector
• Is a place for candid conversations about your opportunities and challenges with fellow VP/SI leaders, in an confidential setting
• Provides you the opportunity to shape strategic direction of EVPA and the VP/SI ecosystem in Europe
• Is rated as one of the top two most valued events among our Full Members after the annual conference
• Is set in the beautiful city of Venice
The Gathering will take place on Thursday 4th and Friday 5th May 2017 in Venice at We_Crociferi and is kindly hosted by Oltre Venture Capital Sociale, and supported by Fondazione di Venezia.
This event is open exclusively for the CEOs of EVPA's full member organisations.
Use the following form to search our website