EVPA publishes several publications on a regular basis, varying from research reports, case studies and industry reports. The Knowledge Centre also features a resource library of external publications on VP and related issues that are sorted by topic.
- EVPA Publications: learn more about our publications and how you can order them.
- Venture Philanthropy and Impact Investing: find relevant publications on VP, grant-making philanthropy, social investment and the latest trends in impact investing.
- VP in Practice: explore publications aimed to help VP practitioners in their daily activities.
- Social Enterprise: find out about more social enterprise, from definition to practice.
- Target Sectors: find publications related to specific areas of action of Venture Philanthropy and Social Investment Organisations.
Latest in the Library:
Newest EVPA Publication:
European Venture Philanthropy and Social Investment 2012/2013, our latest survey is out! Download it free of charge here.
Newest external publication in the library:
The reality of Impact Investing: Stories From the Field, Dr. Inga Michler, Active Philanthropy, June 2014