Join the EVPA community
EVPA membership is open to all organisations that are interested in or practising venture philanthropy (VP) across Europe. Who are they? Explore our member directory.
The EVPA community is here to promote and shape the future of VP and social investment in Europe. We organise unique events and activities for our members – the ideal opportunity to share experiences, help expand your network and discuss best practices.
By becoming part of the EVPA community, you gain:
- Opportunities for learning and professional development for you and your staff
- Entry to and ability to co-create member-only or discounted national and European level events, including EVPA’s flagship Annual Conference
- Access to cutting-edge research & practical resources on VP/SI
- Engagement with EVPA’s research and training projects; exposure as a speaker or expert
- A voice on local and European policy level and the opportunity to provide input in European policy consultations
- Visibility through exclusive access to EVPA’s communication channels
- Opportunities to build markets and co-create an ecosystem in which you and your investees/grantees thrive
- Continuous support from experienced peers and the EVPA team
We take a community-based approach to all our activities, which are organised for and by our members. This approach results in an overall high member satisfaction.
Any member wishing to help support EVPA’s core activities can become a Supporting Member. Our supporting members are a huge asset in helping us augment the positive social impact of our members.
- Invitation to CEO Gathering of Leaders in Venice
- We will happily include your logo on our website’s homepage
- List your organisation as a supporting member wherever possible
- We'll invite you to join a yearly breakfast at EVPA’s annual conference to hear an overview on what we were able to accomplish with your support
- You will also receive a report of EVPA’s activities by the end of Q1 of the following year, with the insights of the actual performance of EVPA
We organise unique events and activities for our members – the ideal opportunity to share experiences, help expand your network and discuss best practices.
Ask more info about this article