The latest EVPA Report ‘A practical guide to adding value through non-financial support’ is now available for download. The guide is the result of several months of research by our Knowledge Center and in-depth discussions with 24 experts that include practitioners, academics and service providers.
The report is targeted at the venture philanthropy/social investment sector and plots the cost and value-add of non-financial support. It recommends the best ways of engaging your investees and grantees with non-financial support in order to accelerate their progress towards producing solid societal outcomes.
In order to make the report easy to use in your everyday practice, we’ve designed a number of tools to help you plan, deliver, monetise and value non-financial support.
The guide outlines:
- The variety of non-financial support services that exist
- How to map your assets and prioritise the non-financial support you offer
- How to organise non-financial support internally
- How to assess the organisational needs of the social purpose organisation
- How to assess the cost and impact of the non-financial support effectively
- How to assess the value placed by the social purpose organisations on the support received
If you’re interested in hearing how selected organisations have organised non-financial support and why they think it is an integral part of effective venture philanthropy, we’ve asked four experts to provide their view on its importance.
Ask more info about this article