We’re proud that social investment and venture philanthropy is of interest to more and more organisations. In the past two months seven new members joined EVPA.
• SIEMACHA - Polish non-profit association that provides a system to help children and young people in education, therapy and physical development.
• Foundation Dokukino – Serbian Foundation using digital media platforms and multimedia to lead and serve as a catalyst for social change and community advancement in the Western Balkans
• Technology Development Foundation of Turkey - TTGV’s is a foundation promoting and actively supporting R&D, technology development and innovation activities.
• Renault Mobiliz Invest – Programme of the Renault Groupe fostering social entrepreneurship to improve mobility of low-income job seekers wanting to access employment.
• Hivos Impact Investments – Netherlands based fund Hivos Impact Investments sets up and manages impact funds and direct investments that create more open and green societies.
• Ageas Foundation – France based foundation with a focus on the fight against social exclusion and for the protection of children.
• CEED – Macedonia based CEED is a Center for Entrepreneurship and Executive Development.
Ask more info about this article