EVPA is launching its latest research publication today! “Impact measurement in practice: in-depth case studies” highlights the experiences of two EVPA Members at the forefront of social impact measurement: Reach for Change and Investisseurs & Partenaires (I&P).
Concretely, the case studies show:
- What measurement tools these organisations have found most effective
- What quantitative and qualitative data they measure on an organisational level
- What they ask their investees and grantees to report
- How they benchmark results with external data
- How they solved the main challenges of impact measurement, including proportionality and attribution
- How they have funded their impact measurement
The case studies are ideal for those looking for concrete examples of the process outlined in “A practical guide to measuring and managing impact”. We recommend you watch Elodie Nocquet from I&P and Maria Modigh from Reach for Change sharing their approach to impact measurement and management before delving into the report.
The full report ‘Impact Measurement in Practice: in-depth case studies’ is freely available for download here. These cases have been constructed to help you advance in your practice. We hope they will be widely used!
Ask more info about this article