The website www.evpa.eu.com (Website) and its contents are property of and managed by European Venture Philanthropy Association, based at Rue Royale 94, 1000 Brussels, Belgium, an international non-profit making association registered with the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under number 0810.969.290 (EVPA).
3. Information and Liability
The Information is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. EVPA will reasonably keep the Information on this Website and its contents correct and up-to-date but does not guarantee that the Website and/or the Information is free of errors, defects, malware and viruses or that the Website and/or Information is correct, up-to-date and accurate.
EVPA shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of (or inability to use) the Website, including damages caused by malware, viruses or any incorrectness or incompleteness of the Information or the Website, unless such damage is the result of any wilful misconduct or from gross negligence on the part of EVPA.
EVPA shall further not be liable for damages resulting from the use of (or the inability to use) electronic means of communication with this Website, including – but not limited to – damages resulting from failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
4. Rules of Conduct
When using any part of the Website, you must not:
- Post, transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Website any materials that are or may be: (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating, or otherwise fail to respect the rights and dignity of others; (b) defamatory, libellous, fraudulent or otherwise tortious; (c) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or (d) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right, without the express prior written consent of the applicable owner.
- Post, transmit or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Website any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware or other computer code, file or program that is or is potentially harmful or invasive or intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment.
- Use the Website for any purpose that is fraudulent or otherwise tortious or unlawful.
- Harvest or collect any information about other users of the Website.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or the servers or networks used to make the Website available, including by hacking or defacing any portion of the Website; or violate any requirement, procedure or policy of such servers or networks.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Website.
- Reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works of, sell, rent, lease, loan, timeshare, distribute or otherwise exploit any portion of (or any use of) the Website except as expressly authorized herein, without EVPA’s express prior written consent.
- Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Website.
- Remove any Information, copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Website.
- Frame or mirror any portion of the Website, or otherwise incorporate any portion of the Website into any product or service, without EVPA’s express prior written consent.
- Systematically download and store Website content.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or otherwise gather Website content, or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, without EVPA’s express prior written consent.
5. Registration / User Names and Passwords
You may need to register to use all or part of the Website. We may reject, or require that you change, any user name, password or other information that you provide to us in registering. Your user name and password are for your personal use only and should be kept confidential; you, and not EVPA, are responsible for any use or misuse of your user name or password, and you must promptly notify us of any confidentiality breach or unauthorized use of your user name or password, or your Website account.
6. Linked Websites
This website provides links to external internet websites. EVPA shall not be liable for the use or the content of internet sites that link to this site or which are linked from it. Our Cookie and Privacy Notice does not apply to any collection and processing of your personal data on or through such external sites.
7. Privacy and Cookie Notice
9. Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise indicated, all rights to this website and the Information, including copyrights and other intellectual property rights, are owned by EVPA. Users are permitted to read the Website and the Information and make copies for their own personal use, for example by printing or storing it. All other use of the Website or the Information, for example the storage or reproduction of (a part of) the website of EVPA in any external internet site or the creation of links, hypertext links or deeplinks between the Website of EVPA and any other internet site, is prohibited without the express written consent of EVPA. Screen-scraping (or web-scraping) is prohibited without the express written consent of EVPA.
10. Unsolicited Ideas
If you post unsolicited ideas and/or materials whether consisting of texts, images, sounds, software, information or otherwise (Submitted Materials) on this Website or send these to EVPA by e-mail or otherwise, EVPA shall be entitled to use, copy and/or commercially exploit such Submitted Materials to the fullest extent and free of charge and EVPA shall not be bound by any confidentiality obligation in respect of such Submitted Materials.
You hereby indemnify and hold EVPA harmless from and against all actions, claims and liabilities, suffered, incurred or sustained by EVPA as a result of the use and/or exploitation of the Submitted Materials infringing the (intellectual property) rights of any third party or otherwise being unlawful towards a third party.
We may (but have no obligation to) monitor, evaluate, alter or remove Submitted Materials before or after they appear on the Website. We may disclose any Submitted Materials and the circumstances surrounding their transmission to anyone for any reason or purpose.
Except to the extent prohibited under applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless EVPA from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of:
- Your use of, or activities in connection with, the Website (including all Submitted Materials); and
15. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
16. Questions, Complaints or Feedback
Please note that email communications are not always secure; so please do not include credit card information or sensitive information in your emails to us.
Ask more info about this article