EVPA Gathering of Leaders - Venice
The EVPA Gathering of Leaders sees EVPA’s full members get together once a year in Venice. The event offers a unique opportunity for an open exchange of ideas and experiences amongst prominent players within the venture philanthropy and social investment field in Europe.
- Brings together the CEOs of Europe’s top venture philanthropy organisations
- Is the ‘Davos’ of VP, a ‘macro’ forum of ideas that reflects the priorities and trends of the future of our sector
- Is a place for candid conversations about your opportunities and challenges with fellow VP/SI leaders, in an confidential setting
- Provides you the opportunity to shape strategic direction of EVPA and the VP/SI ecosystem in Europe
- Is rated as one of the top two most valued events among our Full Members after the annual conference
- Is set in the beautiful city of Venice
We will soon be announcing dates for our 2017 Venice Gathering of Leaders.
Ask more info about this article