January 09, 2020

Can Your Organisation Be a Financial Intermediary under InvestEU?

We are looking for EVPA members that are interested to be involved in the InvestEU fund!


Invest EU EVPA call 2020 banner

We are looking for EVPA members that are interested to be involved in the InvestEU fund!

EVPA embraces InvestEU, the European Union programme that will further support investment and innovation in the EU as of January 2021, as an opportunity for the social finance sector. The InvestEU fund has a dedicated window for “Social Investments and Skills”, targeting investments in social enterprises, microfinance, social housing, social innovation, etc.

While 75 per cent of the €38 billion budgetary guarantee will be deployed through the EIB Group, the remaining 25 per cent is open to other implementing partners, such as national promotional banks and institutions (NPBIs). This should ensure that also smaller projects are eligible for funding and that the investments take into account local and sectorial specificities.

At EVPA, we help to facilitate the dialogue between implementing partners and social finance providers, in order to ensure financing tools that are fit to the social investment sector. If you want to learn more about our efforts in this respect, or if you think your organisation can play an active role in InvestEU, please don’t hesitate to send an email to Bianca Polidoro, policy manager, at bpolidoro@evpa.eu.com.

Contact for more info

Bianca Polidoro , Policy Manager, EVPA

Search the website

Use the following form to search our website